• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

thundaboult

International Debutant
Back on his feet and probably certain on trying to hit everything out the park. Might just be a day for him to become a star.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Well that’s a shame. Entertaining innings, hope we see more in this series.

So , who plays the Pollard role for NZ?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else not rate Seifert at all? He’s so limited. No ability to rotate strike
Phillips is undoubtedly better. Seifert in T20/ODIs does seem to try and hit the living **** out of every ball so I wonder if he could benefit from a change in approach. He has started to build a decent FC record, wonder if he could bring a little more control and shot selection to his limited overs batting.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Ha ha. Just shows needless runouts can happen to the most experienced of players.

This game is in the bag really unless Conway and Neesham have an extraordinary partnership.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Haha Conway deciding to glide the free hit just past the keeper was so good.
Wasn't it Neesham? I thought Conway played the lovely almost forward defence for four.

Though I’m watching on mute and the graphic is confusing. I keep thinking the batsman listed above in white font is on strike.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Spark's scoring app a bit average so far. The late no balls are making things a bit tricky but it's taking an age to update.