• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure I've ever seen a T20 innings with so many twists and turns in it, particularly given the implications of all the rain breaks.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Gotta bowl out Windies here to limit the damage, Pollard has played this brilliantly

Meridio

International Regular
WI must have got 30 runs straight over the keeper's head today. So many top edged pull shots

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Fourth six over the keeper's head this innings? Just Eden Park I guess.

Yeah Pollard is great. I was impressed Santner kept him scoreless for four balls, but then of course two boundaries.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Wow, Ferguson really is one of a kind right now in NZ. No one else can do what he can do despite there being a few other guys who bowl 150.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Looks like Conway will be needed today.
Might just miss Munro as well. This sort of a target basically gives you no choice but to go ballistic from ball one - Munro in that mode at Eden Park would've been a good man for the job. Still, will be good to see how Seifert/Phillips/Conway go.

Also that bowling effort was very Lockie Ferguson at one end and Ilford second XI at the other, but Ferguson and Santner apart they're all coming off nil T20 cricket in a long time and it can be an unforgiving ground to bowl on.