• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Under 19 World Cup 2020

cnerd123

likes this
Emon being willing to play dot balls vs Jaiswal is brilliant ODI cricket. And it's not often you can say that about a batsman buting half volleys at the bowler

and just as I type that. mother****er

cnerd123

likes this
it was all sunny until Emon got out. Now there's clouds everywhere, Tiyagi is bowling rockets and Akbar can't get bat on ball anymore

cnerd123

likes this
i swear it's been like 15 minutes between Emon getting out and Tyagi finally finishing this over, and it's just been 1 over.

cnerd123

likes this
Ravi Bishnoi is someone to keep an eye on during the IPL. Can he be this effective against a higher quality of batting?

slippy888

International Captain
Jaiswal never deserve to lose this final but that is sports sometimes it can be cruel, at least india cricket can look foward that they have a star like Jaiswal and i hope they dont ruin him like they have dont with so many other players.