• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aus squad, tbf the likes of Head will want to play, another good knock in this series and a juicy IPL contract awaits.

Wade as captain is very odd!

Australia T20 squad for tour of India
  • Matthew Wade (Hobart Hurricanes / Clarence Cricket Club) (c)
  • Jason Behrendorff (Perth Scorchers / Subiaco Floreat Cricket Club)
  • Sean Abbott (Sydney Sixers / Parramatta District Cricket Club)
  • Tim David (Hobart Hurricanes / Claremont-Nedlands Cricket Club)
  • Nathan Ellis (Hobart Hurricanes / Lindisfarne Cricket Club)
  • Travis Head (Adelaide Strikers / Tea Tree Gully Cricket Club)
  • Josh Inglis (Perth Scorchers / Joondalup Cricket Club)
  • Spencer Johnson (Brisbane Heat / West Torrens Cricket Club)
  • Glenn Maxwell (Melbourne Stars / Fitzroy Doncaster Cricket Club)
  • Tanveer Sangha (Sydney Thunder / Campbelltown Camden District Cricket Club)
  • Matt Short (Adelaide Strikers / Northcote Cricket Club)
  • Steve Smith (NSW / Sutherland Cricket Club)
  • Marcus Stoinis (Melbourne Stars / Subiaco Floreat Cricket Club)
  • David Warner (Sydney Thunder / Randwick Petersham Cricket Club)
  • Adam Zampa (Melbourne Renegades / Sutherland Cricket Club)

Will be hard for Head to play under a captain he is >

Owzat

U19 Captain
How many overs till Aus chase this down:

OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
kraken - 38
cnerd123 - 39 overs
silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42
Redbacks 43
stephen 44
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48
ashley bach - 49

thierry henry and GIMH - Aus won't chase this
under 40 looking very unlikely although with wickets in hand the aussies may prefer to take a risk and get home quicker.... (inside 5 overs would be about 10 an over though

thierry henry

International Coach
It was also a good World Cup for NZers with ‘Mitchell’ in their name, despite it being a BS name invented by Australian cricketers

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Does harshal realize that unlike sky the aussie batsmen are not attempting to flick/pull slower ball bouncers?

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Indian tabloids will be an entertaining read the following day..

Wonder how many players/reasons blamings scathings they'll have stacked up for this dismal capitulation at the final hurdle.

Owzat

U19 Captain
If I was an Indian fan, I am not sure if I would really laud this team. It frankly is too bittersweet to build an ATG side and then have them so massively underperform when it matters.
was rather set up for them to fail with all the talk of unbeaten sides winning it in the past etc

might also regret D/N, didn't hurt them in the semis but may well be what costs them instead of maybe a more even contest

Spark

Global Moderator
This is a running theme tbf. They turn listless in the field the moment there’s a little bit of pressure. Has happened in multiple overseas test matches as well.
WT20 too. First time I've seen a side so obviously give up after about five overs

Window

U19 Debutant
I remember staying up till early in the morning in 2003 as a kid for that final and being utterly devastated. Today’s not as bad but getting flashbacks to that deep pit in my stomach. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Indian tabloids will be an entertaining read the following day..

Wonder how many players/reasons blamings scathings they'll have stacked up for this dismal capitulation at the final hurdle.
They'll just blame the toss. Gavaskar already won't stop talking about it