• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Spark

Global Moderator
Bumrah or bust. The deck is playing better under lights but Aus changed their pace with the older ball than India has so far. Hes got to go to hill now or its gonna be too late and they can just sit on him
Honestly they should sit on him anyway

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both mid-on and mid-off should be up for Jadeja. The way he's bowling going over the top would be a big risk. Can't keep letting them bunt easy singles down the ground

Bahseph

State Captain
It's so ****ing infuriating because he should be getting out nearly every ball with his hackyness but he keeps making runs somehow
I've seen quite a bit of him since the SA Test tour and I've never seen a batsman look like he has so many exploitable weaknesses yet be capable of reeling off centuries at a 100+ SR across formats. Bonkers!

Spark

Global Moderator
I've seen quite a bit of him since the SA Test tour and I've never seen a batsman look like he has so many exploitable weaknesses yet be capable of reeling off centuries at a 100+ SR across formats. Bonkers!
He picks up length crazy fast. That'll get you a long way in this game

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both mid-on and mid-off should be up for Jadeja. The way he's bowling going over the top would be a big risk. Can't keep letting them bunt easy singles down the ground
Yeah, or at least a bet each way and have one up. The milking here is extreme rn

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
I know I wanted Australia to win and stated that earlier , but damn I kinda feel bad for India ..

Winning 10 matches in a row and not winning a World Cup is just insane.