• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Incredible tie break from Stan, reminded me of Cameron Ling's composure in the 2011 Final.

#heyimannrlguy

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
him not serving first probably a good thing. Does not want to have to take an early lead I reckon.

Spark

Global Moderator
Are we doing this "no one can hold serve" business again?

EDIT: Novak says naaah

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Have to be honest here, been cheering on Stan for most of the match. But considering I have tickets to the final, I need Nole to win this.

The bloke gave me one of the greatest sporting events ever last year vs. Nadal. You want him playing the final if you're attending.

And he will win this and deliver for me I am sure!