• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Yeah, shattered. Helluva match though.
yep , alway slove it when people show reluctance to give up even at match point

awesomeness really

u remember how federer saved that point against sampras in the Wimbledon semis when if sampras would have won it would have been serving for the match

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yep , alway slove it when people show reluctance to give up even at match point

awesomeness really

u remember how federer saved that point against sampras in the Wimbledon semis when if sampras would have won it would have been serving for the match
I do, what a match that was. :wub:

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
I do, what a match that was. :wub:
yes, and i recently saw a documentary shooted in early 2008,

its called HSBC Borg to Federer

borg just says he thanked federer for having sampras not beat his record and said that he never thought same man would equal the record :laugh:

btw , f u din get a chance to watch that documentary , watch it

an awesome showcase of wimbeldon winners and its heirarchy over the years

excellent aamazing conversation between borg and tim henman .. quite a treat for a tennis fan

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yes, and i recently saw a documentary shooted in early 2008,

its called HSBC Borg to Federer

borg just says he thanked federer for having sampras not beat his record and said that he never thought same man would equal the record :laugh:

btw , f u din get a chance to watch that documentary , watch it

an awesome showcase of wimbeldon winners and its heirarchy over the years

excellent aamazing conversation between borg and tim henman .. quite a treat for a tennis fan
Did he also thank Nadal for Federer not breaking the record in 2008, and Soderling for Nadal not breaking his French Open record in 2009? :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha nah not laughing at you mate, it's just funny because vcs is the Federer guy (one of a few here) and I'm the Rafa guy

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My God. Penetta led 6-3 5-1 against Azarenka and did one of the more epic chokes of all time. Lost the set 6-7.

Going into a third now.

FFS Penetta.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
As I say that, Azarenka throws away a double break 4-1 lead. 4-4 now :laugh:

Love women's tennis when it's like this. So disgracefully funny.