• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well he's won 3 games. 4-3.

It'd be so cool if Gulbis somehow broke here to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.

Come on its only 4 points Ernest :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
2 break points squandered!

I'm behind Gulbis here, sorry Rafa. I'll still have your babies, but today I want Gulbis to win the first set.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nadal just too good. How the hell he got to some of those balls on that 2nd break point. What a champ.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nadal has more unforced errors, so he's clearly fallen off, but Gulbis is putting on a serving clinic.

Pulls an ace whenever he needs to.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nadal was paying 1.10 to win the 2nd set. I was tempted to lay it.

Mind you, Gulbis still has to try and serve this out.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
She was that high even without Serena or Clijsters in the draw. I think it was due to the fact she hasn't played on clay a while, and she broke her pinky finger prior to the tournament. But it hasn't affected her so far.
And she lost to Kaia Kanepi in Fed Cup.

Baltic tennis on the up, clearly.