• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Djokovic was far from his best too, otherwise it would have been like the Australian Open 2016 (first two sets). He served really well though.

Federer's movement and power is just so far from what it used to be in his prime. Still a fantastic tennis player and easily top 5 in the world, shows how good he used to be in his prime.
sure i just meant novak was injury-free while federer was clearly ailing...not that it would have changed the outcome if he was healthy...anyway novak to school thiem in straight sets in the final...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope Nadal gets the record only for Djokovic to quickly take it off him, if only so that he goes through the same experience as Sampras and Federer.

Unfortunately which ever one of those two gets it will probably end up keeping it forever.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arina Rodionova basically telling the world Novak is a douchebag is today's social media highlight for me.