• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20I Tri Series in Zimbabwe 2018

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Would have liked for Junaid to get the entire series here especially since Amir wants a rest. Happy to see Asif Ali making his debut.

ajdude

International Coach
hasan ali's celebration will never get old

never ever ever

like i can't even imagine it getting it old in my wildest dreams

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Peter Moor looks a top 50 batsman for sure
He's played a very good 50 here, especially with Shenwari n co getting the ball to swing a bit. I also think Wellington Masakadza could develop himself into a proper batsman higher up the order. He's got a decent defensive technique and he was knocking the ball into space quite comfortably when he could.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Favourite part of the coverage of these T20s/ODIs has been the constant cutaways to people at the ground cooking meat and even yesterday, popcorn being made!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pakistan are in impressive nick though. Some absolute thrashings being handed out LOL.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Pakistan are in impressive nick though. Some absolute thrashings being handed out LOL.
even Boycott great-grandma would thrash this Zim B team.

Pakistan senior players so insecure they are not willing to take a rest for such meaningless games.

cnerd123

likes this
They probably just want to get paid tbh, and IDK the culture of Pakistan's selectors but I won't be surprised if saying no to going here could lead to them missing out on future tours

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is such a gigantic mismatch, it's not even funny. This depleted Zimbabwe team is nowhere near an international strength team. Scotland would thrash them. Makes me feel for Muzurabani. Such a talented cricketer being wasted by Zim.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
I know the 10 team World Cup has disappointed many but on the plus side it's helped ensure we won't have to endure Zimbabwe's dreary ineptitude next year.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
even Boycott great-grandma would thrash this Zim B team.

Pakistan senior players so insecure they are not willing to take a rest for such meaningless games.
You know very well that 'rest' does not really exist in Pakistan cricket culture.

Amir and Hasan have been begging for rest since last year. Pakistan does not believe in rotating.

Batsmen have every right to be insecure because if the other guy who comes in your place gets a hundred, and you haven't gotten a hundred in your 2 games, that's bye bye for you.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I know the 10 team World Cup has disappointed many but on the plus side it's helped ensure we won't have to endure Zimbabwe's dreary ineptitude next year.
A 10 team World Cup is what led to this farce. Had Zimbabwe qualified, they would have received more sponsorship funds which would have allowed them to pay their players in turn who are boycotting this series

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
A 10 team World Cup is what led to this farce. Had Zimbabwe qualified, they would have received more sponsorship funds which would have allowed them to pay their players in turn who are boycotting this series
They owe their players ****loads and have a bat**** insane payment plan with one of their creditors; they still weren't going to pay the players properly. However, it would have given them something to play with to offer them, and also the WC squad carrot to dangle in front of them to discourage the strike.