• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20I Tri Series in Zimbabwe 2018

Borges

International Regular
Would it be too much to ask BCCI to come to the rescue of Zimbabwe? For instance, pay off their outstanding dues, and allow them to start with a clean slate.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Would it be too much to ask BCCI to come to the rescue of Zimbabwe? For instance, pay off their outstanding dues, and allow them to start with a clean slate.
It's scary to imagine the voting implications of such a plan. The BCCI would probably better off pushing Nepal's barrow than doing that.

cnerd123

likes this
The ZCB is incredibly corrupt and the top officials have been lining their own pockets with ICC funds whilst continuing to not pay players and letting domestic cricket come to a standstill

We discussed this in a thread recently, i'll see if I can dig it up. Just go back a few pages in the sub forum and you'll find it

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
There is absolutely no reason for BCCI to do that. All they have to do is let the game spread and grow revenue streams beyond India.

cnerd123

likes this
How do they do that? By taking the IPL circus around the world?
By putting international cricket on FTA/Online ********* services so that it's more accessible

Then by broadcasting/********* Associate level Cricket
Nothing fancy, a simple live feed of the game will do.

Then give all members ODI/T20I status - a lot of governments and sponsors tie their funding to this

Then get Cricket back into the Asian and Commonwealth Games and into the Olympics. Expand the World Cup, and give the Associates a heavier schedule of cricket so they don't lose their best talents and are able to secure more sponsorship

And then simply by putting more money into grassroots programs

They'd also go a long way with better corporate governance, but that's expecting the Turkey's to vote for Christmas so to speak.

ajdude

International Coach
fakhar zaman a fair shot at becoming the fastest to 1000 ODI runs in terms of innings, currently at 860 from 17* innings, fastest is viv/trott/kp/qdk/azam from 21

R!TTER

First Class Debutant
By putting international cricket on FTA/Online ********* services so that it's more accessible

Then by broadcasting/********* Associate level Cricket
Nothing fancy, a simple live feed of the game will do.

Then give all members ODI/T20I status - a lot of governments and sponsors tie their funding to this

Then get Cricket back into the Asian and Commonwealth Games and into the Olympics. Expand the World Cup, and give the Associates a heavier schedule of cricket so they don't lose their best talents and are able to secure more sponsorship

And then simply by putting more money into grassroots programs

They'd also go a long way with better corporate governance, but that's expecting the Turkey's to vote for Christmas so to speak.
No, more IPL and IIRC there was IPL mini on the cards wasn't it?

cnerd123

likes this
Fakhar on for 200 here

Such a meaningless series this. These Zimmers are probably not even getting paid for this.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know in terms of context and challenge this innings isn't impressive but Fakhar is just so talented, isn't he? He's like a modern, quicker Anwar. I'd sacrifice my first born to watch him become a world beater.

cnerd123

likes this
I know in terms of context and challenge this innings isn't impressive but Fakhar is just so talented, isn't he? He's like a modern, quicker Anwar. I'd sacrifice my first born to watch him become a world beater.
Lol as if a girl would sleep with you

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Daily reminder to sleep with men so you can talk sport and get what you want at the same time.