• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2020/21 Tests

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting shots this morning on a wicket which is playing better than it did last night. Everyone has given it away.

Bahseph

State Captain
I would have loved Sri Lanka to have been at full strength but you play what's in front of you. Nice win for the boys. Nice to see Elgar in some form. We need him to lead from the front.

Heboric

International Debutant
Well done boys did what you had to do, wont spend hours on 'What ifs'. Been a while for a test series win. Tough Pakistan tour awaits

Bahseph

State Captain
Even when Amla and AB were still around it always mattered if Elgar played well. On a side note,I genuinely thought Warner would be averaging more. I know he had that one Ashes were Broad wrecked him but he is almost immovable at home.