• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2022/23

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
New Zealand really didn't need to enforce the follow on , they are still going to win but they have asked their bowlers to bowl 200 + overs without any rest ..Way too much for a team in such a dominant position..Hopefully they review their follow on stance .
Why? It's the last test of the series, weather might be dodgy tomorrow, they've had a spinner who's got through plenty of overs ... perfectly good decision imo.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Pleasing result, though you have to say SL didn’t help themselves with their dismissals. Think pretty much the entire top 6 will feel a bit embarrassed about their dismissals.

Binkley

U19 Captain
Cmon mate, I don't think you can begrudge the bowlers getting a piece after guiding us to three Test wins on the trot.
That was honestly a comment on the wind, not the bowlers. I wouldn’t have picked a couple of them personally, but they all did outstanding work in really tough conditions - that wind looked terrible and the pitch was playing pretty well.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was honestly a comment on the wind, not the bowlers. I wouldn’t have picked a couple of them personally, but they all did outstanding work in really tough conditions - that wind looked terrible and the pitch was playing pretty well.
I feel that this might be a >>>>>>>whoooooooooooshhhh>>>>>>>>