• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2022/23

ashley bach

International Captain
There was deathly silence when Henry Nicholl’s name was announced at the ground, followed a few seconds later by one desperate person trying to compensate by clapping as loudly as they possible could. It seems Wellington is not a fan of his ongoing selection.
Was I dreaming or did I see people walking ''out'' the gates as Henry came out to bat?

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
There was deathly silence when Henry Nicholl’s name was announced at the ground, followed a few seconds later by one desperate person trying to compensate by clapping as loudly as they possible could. It seems Wellington is not a fan of his ongoing selection.
That was hilarious, it was following a rapturous round of applause for Conway’s 78 as well.

Howsie

International Captain
He's proven he can score runs at test level and is only 31. Happy for players to get redemption chances at the A level tbh.
He’s proven he can score runs at home… He’s probably the worst batsman of all time to have played 50 plus tests when it comes to his overseas record. It’s embarrassing bad, last time I checked he averaged low 20’s away from NZ

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Jeez, with the way Conway was batting I thought he was on for a double hundred. Barely a false shot all innings and then he suddenly gets himself out.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Seemed pretty much as dark as it’s been for the last two hours, that’s a surprising decision from the umpires. Thought they could easily have kept going for another half hour or so.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
When you come down to the Basin, first round's on me and you can give me all of my cricketing opinions for the year ahead.
Hahahaha you're on brother. I think you follow my opinions at your own peril, lest you end up the guy who talked up Mitchell Santner and poopooed Neil Wagner...but it will be a bloody pleasure to share them

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hahahaha you're on brother. I think you follow my opinions at your own peril, lest you end up the guy who talked up Mitchell Santner and poopooed Neil Wagner...but it will be a bloody pleasure to share them
Haha! I'm sure I survive. I've had enough failed opinions of my own in the past. There's some cathartic effect I'm sure in having the shame of a failed opinion shared with another.

Flem274*

123/5
You guys should go post in ATG threads where you are never, ever allowed to admit you are wrong despite any evidence presented.