• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i miss that little sri lankan kid who enjoyed showing off his shots in the sri lankan crowd. c9 should have flown him over

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Surely as a spin bowler you will just have no faith in your keeper now. Poor Lyon.

Wtf is he going to do in India?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Every time Wade does something bad I always have this weird urge to poop on him ala Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When Ian Healy played for Australia, he was universally recognized as the hardest working player in the team. He worked for hours and hours on his keeping, often in unscheduled sessions. He went from an average keeper to the best pure keeper I've seen play for this country. Gilchrist was also very tidy in that role.

Wade is a terrible keeper at this stage. Just not test standard.

We want Nev. Or Haddin back.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Speaking of Sid (like I need an invitation) he has moved past Bruce Yardley and Wilfred Rhodes on the all time record list. Currently tied with Devon Malcolm in equal 112th.