• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** South African Domestic Season 2020/21

SeamUp

International Coach
Leading run scorers and wicket-takers

SeamUp

International Coach
Proteas not playing in Round 5 starting tomorrow : de Kock, Bavuma, Rabada, Nortje, D.Pretorius

Key players Injured/Ill : Klaasen, Muthusamy, E.Bosch, Coetzee

Looks like Moore dropped for Warriors. Ntanzi being "rested"

Warriors v Cobras
Lions v Knights
Titans v Dolphins

My major interest outside the Proteas
J.Malan
Breetzke
Van Tonder
Hamza
Ackerman
Qeshile

Linde

Dupavillon
Sipamla
Jansen

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Hopefully gets his shot sooner rather than later. At least this puts extreme pressure on the batsmen in the SA squad to perform!
Exactly. It is the sort of performances we need from young batsman. Even though all his FC 100s have come in Bloem he looks an adaptable batsman but that is me just me being picky.

SeamUp

International Coach
What about Migael Pretorius?
Like him. Hopefully there are some A series coming up (many were planned before these uncertain times).

I just wonder if he is similar to Stuurman ? One thing is for sure I think guys like these 2 will be putting pressure on Lungi Ngidi to perform too.

SeamUp

International Coach
Last thing we need.

Titans v Dolphins called off after a player has tested Covid positive.

Dendarii

International Debutant
Hopefully gets his shot sooner rather than later. At least this puts extreme pressure on the batsmen in the SA squad to perform!
He has to be in the squad for Pakistan. No question about it. I can understand him not being in the squad for Sri Lanka, but they will need to take a larger one when touring, and they can't ignore the scores he's been posting, especially with him now having gone to 200.