• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** South African Domestic Season 2018/19

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Great ton that.....

Can see how much more relaxed he is when playing domestic.... his LO problems at international is all in his head.

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Pro-golfer , Brandon Stone, sitting with Markram's parents and loving every minute of it. Close mates.

SeamUp

International Coach
Carnage. But a belter. Spin options for Titans needed but even then no guarantees Elgar/Markram will restrict run flow.

E. Bosch 8 overs for 69 (8.62)
Dupavillon 10 overs for 75 (7.50)
Phehlukwayo 8 overs for 79 (9.87)
Makhanya 1 for 11 (11.00)

Maharaj 10 overs for 38 (3.80)
Subrayen 9 overs for 49 (5.44)
Muthusamy 4 overs for 31 (7.75)

SeamUp

International Coach
Dale Steyn the Master. Been short with the new ball but accurate and fast at the neck area. Could have had Erwee on the pull where he gloved it up but gets VVJ (reason why no international chances in many ways I guess).

SeamUp

International Coach
How does Steyn not have an IPL contract again?
There seems to be a belief he is injury prone. It was more like one serious injury. But in any case I am glad he is playing in our domestic (being looked after well) and not IPL.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Last innings 67* and set for a 100 after doing what he did in MODC before hand. I was hoping the debate was over.
Some reckon cause reeza did well in the t20's and aiden failed that opens the debate. They don't understand it's a totally different format.

SeamUp

International Coach
Before Erwee ran down the wicket to get out for his typical pretty 30/40 , Elgar chirped them you not going to win this with singles boys.

SeamUp

International Coach
Nice for Shamsi though. Like Tahir , there seems a concerted effort to nail the stock leg-break which makes me happy.

SeamUp

International Coach
Did Zondo also get an inside edge before Lucky ?

Shaun George and Adrian Holdstock are ranked #2 & #3 in the country. Been pretty poor.