• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** South Africa v India in Ireland

JustTool

State 12th Man
I was wondering why we hadn't seen you in a while, then I remembered Tendulkar had scored plenty against Bangladesh :dry:

Aren't you proud. He creamed an undermanned Bangladesh whose coach was half out the door. Awesome display by the genius. And was he dropped ? Count that moolah I say.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aren't you rpoud. He creamed an undermanned Bangladesh whose coach was half out the door. Awesome display by th egenius. Count that moolah I say.
I never said I was proud of it, but I suppose the runs he scored against Bangladesh were one reason we didn't have to put up with your constant Tendulkar bashing.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I was wondering why we hadn't seen you in a while, then I remembered Tendulkar had scored plenty against Bangladesh :dry:
Tendulkar scores in only inconsequential matches........He is a flop show in 2007 WC

sohummisra

U19 Debutant
Yeah I don't think that any sort of streaming discussion is allowed to take place on these forums, so I've reported the post just incase.
This is legal streaming, though. Nimbus cricket has all rights for this event and the stream they are offering online is legal.

Perm

This is legal streaming, though. Nimbus cricket has all rights for this event and the stream they are offering online is legal.
That's beside the point, I don't think James appreciates any sort of discussion about streaming to be on the forums. If you have a problem I suggest you take it up with him.

sohummisra

U19 Debutant
That's beside the point, I don't think James appreciates any sort of discussion about streaming to be on the forums. If you have a problem I suggest you take it up with him.
Although I don't know James, I highly doubt that he would mind discussion of legal streaming. However, this is just based on my experience at PC, which does not allow discussion of illegal cricket streams. It may be that CW has sponsors that are rivals or something of the sort.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Teams for today's game:

Ireland: 1 William Porterfield, 2 Kenny Carroll, 3 Dominick Joyce, 4 Niall O'Brien (wk), 5 Gary Wilson, 6 Andrew White, 7 Kevin O'Brien, 8 Thinus Fourie, 9 Trent Johnston (capt), 10 Roger Whelan, 11 Kyle McCallan.

India: 1 Sourav Ganguly, 2 Gautam Gambhir, 3 Rahul Dravid (capt), 4 Sachin Tendulkar, 5 Yuvraj Singh, 6 Rohit Sharma, 7 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Ajit Agarkar, 10 RP Singh, 11 Sreesanth.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ireland effectively playing with 7 players. I'll be kind to the dire ones and not mention them by name, but that side is bad even by Irish standards. I do wonder why Kidd isn't playing though.

Perm

I was very disappointed to hear that Dhoni had picked up a little injury, but I'm looking forward to seeing how Piyush Chawla and Rohit Sharma play.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Does anyone know if Dom Joyce is an opener by trade or something? It just seems a bit odd for him to be up at #3 given Niall and Kevin O'Brien and also Andrew White are in the team.