• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India, Sep/Oct 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Faf's press conferences really don't read well. Graeme Smith would never have served up so many excuses.

OverratedSanity

Imagine if kohli offered up the toss excuse overseas as often as Faf does, guy would get crucified. Not that Kohli wouldn't but **** me Faf does it literally every time. Really tiresome stuff.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Just to be clear here Faf has been complaining and saying that the toss needs to change for a long time, regardless of the win or lose. He said during both the Aus and Indian tours in SA, and said it during the SA tour of Aus. So I don't think it is so much an excuse for the loss but an opinion that it can create an unfair advantage.

vcs

Imagine if kohli offered up the toss excuse overseas as often as Faf does, guy would get crucified. Not that Kohli wouldn't but **** me Faf does it literally every time. Really tiresome stuff.
TBF to Shastri and Kohli, they don't make these kinds of excuses these days. Dhoni used to be a bit of a moaner.

vcs

Maybe they could look into holding the toss once at the start of a series and alternating toss results thereafter.

SillyCowCorner1

In baseball there is no toss. Home teams always bat second.

The visitors take first dig at all times. It's a fair deal. I love walk off home-runs.