• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Marius

International Debutant
She wrote a preview of the India-SA T20 today which is pathetic really - factually incorrect, has glaring mistakes, and dire in general
I've spoken to Antoinette Muller on Twitter before and she reckons Moonda got the Cricinfo gig because of her marriage to Vice. Apparently he has decent contacts in SA cricket and Cricinfo thought Moonda would have them too (them being married and all).

My cousin is also a journalist and worked with Moonda, and she told me Moonda is not a very nice person.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I think Dhoni can bat whatever position he wants if he's going to feature in the next WC, but he does need to be dropped from the T20 lineup unless he's willing to bat in the top 4.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
AHAHAAAHA... was that during the recent T20 series? That's awesome, wonder if there is a vid on this.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
RSA won the toss and batting first. Opportunity for India to utilize the 9 AM start and any moisture on the wicket and in the air to get some swing. Else, we will be screwed, with that RSA batting line up full of India-busters :)

cnerd123

likes this
South Africa going in with 4 bowlers and Berhardien/Duminy to act as the fifth.

India going in with a good lineup I feel - Rayudu and Axar out, Binny and Mishra in. Good batting depth here with Binny/Ashwin/Bhuvi/Mishra making up the lower order. Rahane at 4 is good, but I'd much rather see him at 3 with Virat at 4.

SA choose to bat first, which suits India just fine tbh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Amla looks untroubled.

Fox Sports showing this on delay here in Aus, what a bunch of muppets.

cnerd123

likes this
Flat pitch. Bhuvi found some swing, but batting too easy atm against these too.

Yadav really needs to add more tools to his ODI bowling.