• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
M&M shop in NYC changed my life. The s00ner they bring coconut m&m's and raspberry m&m's out here the better afaic.

Spikey

laters jono's account

would laugh if at 9am tomorrow hilf is doing warm ups and his arm is all over the place

Marius

International Debutant
I don't even know the one dayers schedule this year but I think Pattinson does have a role to play in them, but like I said, rotate him during the series.

South Africa have made two changes, Rory is gone unsurprisingly and in come Faf and Tahir.
Pretty much expected.

Rudolph must be thanking his lucky stars that JP did his Achilles tendon.

Is Adelaide still a wicket that helps the spinners?

Spikey

hey guys just so you know there's no way they're not playing starceh, pattinson, siddle and 4th seamer here at the waca. i'm putting jono's account on the line ffs

i'm not sure if anyone thought pattinson would be rested for perth but whatevs

Burgey

Hilf needs to fulfil the Terry Alderman role at the WACA when the traditional Fremantle Doctor blows in after lunch.

Spikey

looking forward to all discussions about the adl. oval redesign

after i get back from the shops obv

Spikey

iirc after it's redesigned, the patrons will be able to walk over to the adl cbd during lunch and visit the shops

assuming they get stamped out

uvelocity

International Coach
if hilf doesn't do well it could make things more difficult than just for this test

but he's gonna do well

tails clarkeh

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Urghh, why don't SA pick Tsolekeli? I actually think if they really wanted to play du Plessis they could have played the keeper at 8 and have du Plessis as the front line spinner. Although you could argue that would be a poor move at Adelaide.

Marius

International Debutant
Urghh, why don't SA pick Tsolekeli? I actually think if they really wanted to play du Plessis they could have played the keeper at 8 and have du Plessis as the front line spinner. Although you could argue that would be a poor move at Adelaide.
Or they could have dropped Rudolph, and stuck Faf in at six, and still played Tahir.

Sooner or later they are going to have to play Tsolekile. What is the point on having him on a Central Contract if they don't?

I wonder what he prefers, touring with the national side and sitting on his backside or at least being with the Lions and playing every game?

Spikey

because they're so racist they'll pick a player in the squad based on the colour of his skin but refuse to pick him in the test team based on the colour of his skin. CSA are doing some next level stuff

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Or they could have dropped Rudolph, and stuck Faf in at six, and still played Tahir.

Sooner or later they are going to have to play Tsolekile. What is the point on having him on a Central Contract if they don't?

I wonder what he prefers, touring with the national side and sitting on his backside or at least being with the Lions and playing every game?
I'm hoping he will at least get a gig against New Zealand. de Villiers keeping long term is not something I want to see.

Top_Cat

because they're so racist they'll pick a player in the squad based on the colour of his skin but refuse to pick him in the test team based on the colour of his skin. CSA are doing some next level stuff
Amateurs compared to CA, tbh. Remember when they refused to pick Reiffel in the ODI side because he wasn't good enough, on ya way to Aus A son. He takes enough poles that he's going to be a threat to the Aus ODI side so they pick him as a pat on the back/promotion and promptly make him 12th.

Discrimination against Vics is like racism but funny.

Last edited: