• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Loony BoB

International Captain
If anyone can find that list of adjustment rules that Liam posted a while back and link me to them that would be great. :) *starts digging*

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Forum Name: Hoppy1987
Name: Mark Hopgood
RHB opener/RF
Batting average: 41
Batting SR: 84.75
Bowling: 35
Econ: 3.41
Fielding: 21

Welcome to CW cricket.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I'm taking this as a hint that I need to update the FAQ. :(

You'll play games once you're assigned a team and the season begins (or, if the side plays pre-season games, you may be involved). Please look to the Rookie Signings thread in this forum. You'll probably be emailed by a club captain sometime in the next few days asking you to join their squad.

Mr Mxyzptlk

So when do I get to play cricket? Find out who I am playing for etc etc..???
You should be approached by teams over the next fews days (or hours even) and you'll be signed by the weekend. The season doesn't begin until mid-April, but there should be some activity around the forum before then.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Would be good to regularly update the first post of the Rookie Signings thread with who is still available.

Loony BoB

International Captain
18 max

16 OD, 16 FC during regular season (per side)

80-odd... possibly verging on 90 which will make things very interesting.

Mr Mxyzptlk

In a squad?

How many squads in total?

How many games?

How many people are registered?
You'll be approached by a squad soon. Captains will ask for you to sign for them, allowing you to play Dev League cricket. It's a very informal process.

There are 5 teams in total - Cricket Web Blue, Cricket Web Green, Cricket Web Black, Cricket Web Red, Cricket Web Colts.

Teams play 16 FC and 16 OD games per season, then the top two FC and OD teams play their respective finals.

There are around 90 people listed as active in Dev League cricket right now.