• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* SERIES DISCUSSION AND REACTIONS

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol. Another DB messup. I included him a while back when I was prepping the DB for the CW XI, then I converted it to the LftA. Somehow I forgot to delete Angel and furthermore I, for some reason, added him to the squad of 20 for the random selection.

Still, you won... don't complain. :P

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
its really unfair that england have all of these bowlers with averages of 10 and stupid things like that. and halsey's getting ****y at school cos he keeps winning, someone has to beat him!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Armadillo said:
its really unfair that england have all of these bowlers with averages of 10 and stupid things like that. and halsey's getting ****y at school cos he keeps winning, someone has to beat him!
No offence to Liam (whom I respect for doing a great job on these forums) but winning ALFTA is not something to go around school bragging about.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Excellent. Team finally getting their act together against a strong Indian side, and if I understand the points correctly we've got away from the wooden spoon...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, India returns to last place. I'm yet to update the standings and can't be bothered to do so until Saturday (game day).

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
halsey said:
Not so much bragging about winning, more smirking that Adil is last. :P
And that is all through chance because England came up when you joined, and not when he did!