• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #2- South Africa vs Australia - November 16th - Eden Gardens, Kolkata (D/N)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA surely start as favourites given the form their top six is in, and our pacers not quite being at their best.
SA don't believe they can win though. Look in their eyes - you see fear and self-doubt. Aus to win by 3rd round TKO.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh wait, I just looked at the draw and Chennai doesn't have a knock out game. Tournament has just risen in my estimation enormously a little bit.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
It's been touched on but SA just don't have the mentality to win this. I'd love to be proven wrong but SA fans have been in this situation many,many times before. I'm fully expecting a terrible batting display even if they bat first.
We can win this semi final, this current lot don't fear Australia like past teams do, I think that's going to help them a lot to get over nerves in the semi . 5 of the top 6 have hundreds against Australia , just going to be about execution.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia are the favourites and will win yet another choke from South Africa in the semis!.

India will fell like Roman empire.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia own south africa in Knockout matches everyone knows this.

5 time champions vs. South africa who won nothing this is huge mismatch.

Australia have 7# in a row while south africa are starting to crack with couple losses maybe 3.

Yes I know it's not officially 7 in row yet but on come on we all know Australia winning.

Bahseph

State Captain
Australia own south africa in Knockout matches everyone knows this.

5 time champions vs. South africa who won nothing this is huge mismatch.

Australia have 7# in a row while south africa are starting to crack with couple losses maybe 3.

Yes I know it's not officially 7 in row yet but on come on we all know Australia winning.
I get the feeling you aren't much of an SA fan hey. Completely dismissive of them on a constant basis.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
I get the feeling you aren't much of an SA fan hey. Completely dismissive of them on a constant basis.
South africa are pretty good team but not in world cups/Knockout matches.

You know they are going to lose in the semis as does everyone.