• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My exhaust fan is on the blink so there was a bit of moisture in the air in my bathroom this morning fwiw. Ideal swinging conditions, particularly from the basin end.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
search for tahans nudes has been abandoned, dont remember enough of schoolies to compile a sufficient update

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ing sick of Mark Waugh on Fox Sports talking out of his arse. He knew nothing about Gary Ballance and started saying how he wouldnt be any better than Stokes. Blewett than tells Waugh of his great record this English summer.

The bloke doesn't international cricket but is happy to pretend like he knows everything about all international line-ups. So sick of him.

Spark

Global Moderator
The bloke doesn't international cricket but is happy to pretend like he knows everything about all international line-ups. So sick of him.
I too do not international cricket.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
theres no way spark just made fun of my post. not copping that.

im coming after you spark.

ajdude

International Coach
the last couple of pages have been vintage (read: 2012-13) CW. the blow-ins must think we're so cliquey