• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've had money on Pattinson to top score in every ****ing Australian innings of this series so far at massive odds and he keeps getting stranded. Don't you dare try to hit another huge six now Harris.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pattinson must be one of the top scorers for Oz so far? I know Agar is first and Twatto second.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Aussie tail are definatly good bats but England have been crap at bowling out tailenders for years.
The amount of times we've had a team 9 down and then just relaxed assuming the final wicket would take itself is just baffling.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I bet the Aussies are secretly hoping one of these two get out so they can play golf nice and early tomorrow

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Quite a different atmosphere to when there was 1 wicket left last week

Just as annoying mind you