• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Contract Thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could do. Most of them are free agents now anyway, providing I can take Trav's last post as gospel (ie, and declare Tyson and Taylor free agents).

Before someone brings it up again, squad sizes have definitely increased markedly in the last couple of weeks, and theoretically there are enough players for a 6th CW team. However, I'd like to monitor activity of the player base over the next season before committing to another team.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Could do. Most of them are free agents now anyway, providing I can take Trav's last post as gospel (ie, and declare Tyson and Taylor free agents).

Before someone brings it up again, squad sizes have definitely increased markedly in the last couple of weeks, and theoretically there are enough players for a 6th CW team. However, I'd like to monitor activity of the player base over the next season before committing to another team.
Yeah, i've given them plenty of time. Tyson and Taylor are here by released due to inactivity. Sorry guys.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's been signed, but he won't be available for selection until his return. He won't lose any skill or be officially declared inactive, but in the interest of realism, he won't be available to play. Hopefully he will be back well before the season starts though. That is, I hope that things work out well for him and soon.
K, shall bear this in mind.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Given there's only one player realistically available, shouldn't we just start the rookie draft? Unless there's a club willing to loan a player for a season, under their salary cap of course.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given there's only one player realistically available, shouldn't we just start the rookie draft? Unless there's a club willing to loan a player for a season, under their salary cap of course.
Waiting for approval for the draft system. CWBCC should announce it some time today.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Gutted to see Jack head off, but it was a great run for one of the few members who has been able to say that they have been a Colt and nothing but a Colt from our very first season.

Hoping we have Thomas for a long time to come - if he genuinely finds himself wanting to head to another club then we definitely have a serious problem with how we're managing our club and serious discussions need to take place.