• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Horrible OD stuff there. Gross, gross, gross. *kicks self*
Just not coming together for us. Batsmen could be going better and my OD bowling has been poor in the last two matches. Decent knock with the bat mind. Will def be with Heath in teh nets pwning 14 year-olds.

readie

State Regular
pretty happy with my season so far tbh - been making reasonable scores consistently - finally cracking a ton recently

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Holy Crap, I'm a hero again...

What a win! w00t! Now I know how Ireland felt when they defeated Pakistan!

Well done team!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bah, how did we not finish that off? Top order predictably solid, think the gamble of using Corrin as 5th bowler was what cost us.
Yeah, earlier in the season it would have been fine but my bowling has tailed off somewhat of late