• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Out of Interest, which ground will be the Masters XI home? Or will they always be playing away?

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Superb Effort from REDS after such a bad 1st inns performance with the bat! This looms big success to be in store this season for REDS!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
uninspiring performance tbh, particularly average second innings batting performance, even after we let them get away in their second innings we should have chased that down. Still happier with my own performance, good to get some overs under the belt.

Saving ourselves for the regular season in any case.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Massive win by Red there :cool:

Kears dominated and Amir showed some signs of form with the ball. G'stuff.

PS: Smith is a hack.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hmm less than impressive performance though Bochat was pretty good in particular and Fitzsimmons making a case for selection over other candidates.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Batting needed a bit of improvement, but a lot of people putting their hands up and that's what I personally like to see in a warmup.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Taylor, Tyson, Young and Shah all just put their hands up for selection. Headaches, in a good way.

Two wickets shy of a comprehensive win. U/19 need to stick it out with the bat moreso.

pasag

RTDAS
Haha Colts (re ODer), gun innings from Dasa though.

1-81 from me against Reds is no laughing matter though, especially since the 1 represents Clapham. Happy with the half century in the first innings though.