• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
doesnt look like we will ever win another OD game if we cant win that one...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
RF Bowen - Torn Hamstring (11 matches)
Hah wtf. How'd he do that? He was 12th/13th hah.

Sad, down three bats.

In other news, great performances from Liam, Sean and Pete.
Will be a couple changes for the next one dayer for a few poor performers, one would say.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You've gotta be kidding me. I mean, I know we suck so badly at OD, but how did we not win that!? Look at all those starts!
doesnt look like we will ever win another OD game if we cant win that one...
What gives fellas? That was there for the taking!
Even without me, we can't win a ODer. Dire.
Reading the commentary, I was over the moon with the bowling performance. Easily our best effort to date this season. But then - sigh - the batting let us down.

One wonders WHAT ON EARTH DO WE HAVE TO DO?!!?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meh, another loss hey. Well I guess at least the only way for us is up.

CARN REDS!!!!!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Agee completely. Good win, we did the job, but there's a lot of room to get better. Excellent that everyone has put their hand up at some stage though.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Well fellow Colters, I have a theroy on how we'll win our next game...

We have to chase down a total of 400, One of us gets a double century and every chips in with fast runs and we get it with 2 bowls to spare...

That or they forfeit...