• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

Dydl

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Kearsley's crucial miss

David Kearsley will miss 9 game days with a broken jaw, after he failed to claim a skied catch during an unorthodox CW Black warmdown session at the Pickford Reserve. The middle order batsman totally misjudged the friendly toss and suffered a grave consequence.
Damn...

Good win!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Great win Reds!! :D We're only 4 points off the pace, so we've gotta keep this up. Top bowling from Gaurav, batting from Stedders and Ian.

But yeah, interesting that NG Scott managed to hit 52 (49) for Green whilst hitting 2 (6) for the U-19s...

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Kearsley's crucial miss

David Kearsley will miss 9 game days with a broken jaw, after he failed to claim a skied catch during an unorthodox CW Black warmdown session at the Pickford Reserve. The middle order batsman totally misjudged the friendly toss and suffered a grave consequence.
gee thats a huge loss, he is one of our best bats, but their is enough depth in the black squadthis season to cover for him..

Loony BoB

International Captain
Wow, batsman nor bowler fired in that game. Disappointing. But chin up, guys, let's see some massive improvements for the next game.

Good job to Fensome on his List-A debut, though, and Burke doing nicely with the bat too.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
good win for the team, im happy to continue my good OD form this season, taking my average over 50, never thought id say that!
Kears is gonna be a massive loss for us, but not impossibl to cover...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
NINE GAME DAYS! Better get in the gym i guess. Very dissapointed to be missing when the team is going so well. But im sure the likes of DYDL, Gareth and Benji will stand up. Great batting by Smith, Fitzy.

Go Blacks.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chaminda_00 said:
BTW Liam was that Andy and Nick's twins playing for the Greens, or have they found a way to be in two places at once.
Day game then day/night game. :unsure:

Short story: I couldn't be bothered to check those things when I'm simming games after midnight after a long day. :p

I think it's the perogative of the Under-19 board to get those things sorted.:unsure:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Day game then day/night game. :unsure:

Short story: I couldn't be bothered to check those things when I'm simming games after midnight after a long day. :p

I think it's the perogative of the Under-19 board to get those things sorted.:unsure:

i forgot completley about it in naming them in the side so its half my fault too.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Hey we did get things sorted we told Age twice he had to change his side (which he did), its not as if we have been naming the side 2 minutes before the deadline. But it doesn't matter, probably worked in favour of Andy to keep his spot.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
Hey we did get things sorted we told Age twice he had to change his side (which he did)

yeah in the thread which i usually only look at to post a side, if you wanna tell me something email me or catch me on msn.