• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Good stuff Colts. Everyone in the runs and wickets sealing a solid all round win. :)

Jaso on fire, once again!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The pain of rejection

Brendon Goff will miss 5 game days with a fractured cheekbone, after he was assaulted by a 21-year-old woman at the Moochy Bar. The woman claimed she though he was hitting on her, and responded, "I did what my instincts told me (to do) - roundhouse kicked him to the face. I'm not a piece of meat."

No word from Goff as to whether he intends to press charges.

The womans view of events are slightly skewed..

It all started when Andrew Cloete and i went out for a few beers after a recent game, we were sitting at the bar when this "festively plump" lady approached asking me if i was up for some "lovin". I politley told the young lass that i didnt believe i had enough alcohol in my system for such an experience. She seemed to take it well, that was until i received a tap on the shoulder, from there all i remember was waking up in hospital bed with a beautiful blonde nurse feeding me my dinner through a straw..

I have no further comment on the issue...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:

It all started when Andrew Cloete and i went out for a few beers after a recent game, we were sitting at the bar when this "festively plump" lady approached asking me if i was up for some "lovin". I politley told the young lass that i didnt believe i had enough alcohol in my system for such an experience. She seemed to take it well, that was until i received a tap on the shoulder, from there all i remember was waking up in hospital bed with a beautiful blonde nurse feeding me my dinner through a straw..

so you've denied cheating on your wife but admitted to supply alcohol to minors?

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:

Yeah. Apparently she thought Brendon could do her a "favour" after she had given a ***ual favour to Fitzsimmons a week ago. That's what she told us anyway. In the end she just snapped. Considering the amount of crap she copped last week from even being seen with Fitzsimmons.

As for alcohol, I'm about 27 in CW Land! :laugh:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't want to mention this, but the other night when I was hitting the town with Kenny and Stedders, Brendon came up to us and started hitting on Stedman. He offered him a "leg up" in CW XI selection in exchange for Stedman lifting his "leg up" so he could get a better view (it was bizarre because Stedman was wearing a kilt). Yeah, didn't want to mention it, but it seems it isn't an isolated incident.

(I might add Stedman was all too happy to oblige, and I can't say I saw him again for the rest of the night)

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
Yeah. Apparently she thought Brendon could do her a "favour" after she had given a ***ual favour to Fitzsimmons a week ago. That's what she told us anyway. In the end she just snapped. Considering the amount of crap she copped last week from even being seen with Fitzsimmons.

As for alcohol, I'm about 27 in CW Land! :laugh:
Andrew, quite frankly im shocked you think i'd go down to that level...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ugh. Shocking performance by the Greens there. The bowling was expensive and we lacked penetration, and the batting was pretty poor, especially given that in the first innings quite a few batsmen got in and didn't make a big one.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
I didn't want to mention this, but the other night when I was hitting the town with Kenny and Stedders, Brendon came up to us and started hitting on Stedman. He offered him a "leg up" in CW XI selection in exchange for Stedman lifting his "leg up" so he could get a better view (it was bizarre because Stedman was wearing a kilt). Yeah, didn't want to mention it, but it seems it isn't an isolated incident.

(I might add Stedman was all too happy to oblige, and I can't say I saw him again for the rest of the night)
You should have gone with your instincts, and not mentioned it. Nobody likes a squealer.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Great performances by David Kearsley and Richards. Richards is having a stellar season.

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh, congrats Colts! :D Great stuff from BoB, but the whole team played brilliantly. Why so many LBWs though @_@

But YaY! :D

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Oh, and Tharmi...14-8-14-1? You're taking a leaf out of Sean's book. :sleep:
Almost ready now, is my young padawan.

Any middle order batsmen want to be taught by me next (by god, you need it), apply here.