• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

Dydl

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
but Darren Dubb-Lynch made no such mistake and registered his 3rd First Class ton.
Yay! :D

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Cricket Web Black won by an Innings and 12 runs.
Lets have a few more victories like that! :)

Great bowling from Richards...Jones was unlucky not to get 100...

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Dave Richards 'Super Star'.

Great effort to beat the defending champions by an innings+, keep up the good work team :)

PY

International Coach
I believe the phrase is 'we got roasted'.

Not a good performance from yours truly nor the team as a whole.

Let's up this thing Blue.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
great stuff Black, disapointed not to have hit a century against the former team but the win is a lot more important, well done guys...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Yes, we did indeed get roasted.
Well played blacks, especially Dubb-Lynch, Jones & Richards.

Poor start blues, time to work hard.

dinu23

International Debutant
disappointing Blue. I was surprised to see my name in the team. I thought I was out of the FC team for good, but I ain't complaining! :D

by the way, the Dome is not supposed to play like that

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Ouch. Happy to get a five-for, but it doesn't really count for much when we don't make any runs. :( Next time.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i never said i was, obviously after recent seasons im expecting to score a lot of runs so i was disappointed not to have gotten a big one against Blue...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
NZTailender said:
He didn't say he was close, he said he was dissappointed that he didn't hit a hundred ;)
Yeah, and hence giving the impression that he was close to/should have...
edit - Ok, last season. 27 innings, 2 centuries. I don't think that's sufficient to be expect a century every game :p

Nah Simo don't worry about it, I'm just being picky.

Last edited: