• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wrangler203 said:
me and my brother as well please...?
G Nayak

Type Slogging All Rounder Batsman/Bowler
Type Support Fast Medium Bowler
Type Ordinary Fielder

Morale High

GN Nayak

Type Slogging All Rounder Batsman/Bowler
Type Support Medium Fast Bowler
Type Ordinary Fielder

Morale Fair

Mr Mxyzptlk

kwek said:
I already know mine:P
TV Weber

Type hakon the 2nd Tailender Batsman
Type left arm pie bowler
Type so stoned that he catches everything :D
TV Weber

Type Defensive All Rounder
Type Main Leg Spin Bowler
Type Ordinary Fielder

Morale High

Mr Mxyzptlk

Robertinho said:
May aswell just do the Colts -Black now.. :-O
Or you could wake up tomorrow and have a lovely surprise waiting for you.

No, it's not a horse head. I mean I'll sim the game a bit later.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:

Not sure where the horse's head reference is from.. but alright..

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:

Approximately how long Liam? If it is within the half hour I'll hang around for the Live Sim or result.

Loony BoB

International Captain
And if it's not within the next 10 minutes... can you do my little summary player type thing too while we wait? :D

Shame there's no script or anything that allows for all the players info to be thrown out.

Mister Wright

Loony BoB said:
And if it's not within the next 10 minutes... can you do my little summary player type thing too while we wait? :D

Shame there's no script or anything that allows for all the players info to be thrown out.
I'm sure your morale will be very high, you're in great form. :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Not sure about FC, but in OD, I would hope so. :) Don't know if they have morale or form in OD, though... never looked into it for some reason. =o Now I'm curious about that, too.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
One thing that's worth remembering about ITC is that the morale is very much dependant on the team results. If you are in stunning form while the team loses you'll do okay, but it's very hard to get high morale if you haven't won the last game or two. Similarly, someone who is way out of form in a dominant team takes much longer to get to rock bottom.

Mister Wright

FaaipDeOiad said:
One thing that's worth remembering about ITC is that the morale is very much dependant on the team results. If you are in stunning form while the team loses you'll do okay, but it's very hard to get high morale if you haven't won the last game or two. Similarly, someone who is way out of form in a dominant team takes much longer to get to rock bottom.
Are you trying to hint at something? :ph34r: :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mister Wright said:
Are you trying to hint at something? :ph34r: :p
I think it's probably somewhat along the lines of "watch the Blacks lose incessantly due to the stupid bloody morale thing that makes us all play rubbish because it's decided that we're all despairing and that one more sight of a cricket ball or the words "leg before wicket" could send us all over the edge".