• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad to top score with 47, pity I couldn't convert it into a half century and give us a bigger total. Took a catch too, little disappointed I didn't get a bowl but very glad we won

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice Stuff Reds!!!

Great efforts from Ritchie & Nayak with the bat, and Dwyer with the ball!

Was pleased with my contrubtion with the ball, 2/35 isn't just to shabby :)

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Great stuff Green, great bowling again was the key, the pitch wasn't great but keeping Blue down to 121 was still a good effort. The batting was again pretty weak, credit where credit is due however, Dunn's bowled incredibly well. Thankfully we just scraped over the line and secured a bonus point on the way :)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Good win Reds. The sort-of "second tier"/rookies stepping it up big time - Ritchie (47), Nayak (30* & 7-1-24-0), Clapham (9-0-35-2), and Dwyer (10-0-40-3). We need to start getting some bonus points though... :laugh:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Batting needs to sort itself. Some more performances like those against Pakistan would be much appreciated.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Travis_Teh said:
Loving the tail from 6.
Well bowled Dunn.
It isn't the job of no.6-11 to score the majority of the runs. Thats not the reason you guys are losing. Its your top 5 who CAN bat that are letting you blokes down.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
It isn't the job of no.6-11 to score the majority of the runs. Thats not the reason you guys are losing. Its your top 5 who CAN bat that are letting you blokes down.
One of whom is a bowling all-rounder, and another is on loan...

There's no doubt the top order should be making more runs, but you can't expect four or five batsmen to hit a winning score every game.

Cloete

International Captain
Voltman said:
Ahhh, so you were a Carpenters fan too? :D
Absolutely not. Thoroughly dislike their songs. Bit harsh on the anoxeria thing thoguh, although not at all harsh on our batting.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
Absolutely not. Thoroughly dislike their songs. Bit harsh on the anoxeria thing thoguh, although not at all harsh on our batting.
Sounds a bit thin-skinned and you have a bone to pick with me.

Are two puns in one sentence allowed?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good stuff REDS, no wickets but had a decent spell with the ball, quite pleased.. :)

Well done Ritchie and Co :)