• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to India in Australia 2014/15

So, who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
There will be tears. The usual tears of despair from fans with hope and tears of laughter for the rest of us from watching Raina facing MJ. And nothing will change... the same **** will remain captain, the same **** will remain coach, the same **** will remain director of cricket.
:ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Further scrutiny is required. Which days have you attended?
Melb day 1 and 3.
Syd day 2 and 3. Will likely be at 4 and 5.

Let's not forget India didn't lose at Wellington too, last time I went to an away test.

Never gonna get a win with our crud bowlers, but I am not the curse anymore imo.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't know how he keeps his job really. Can't win the WC with him there. Get Gary to come back for the World Cup, Srini! Give him $5 million, or a director's post in your cement company, or your home in the Alps, whatever. Get on it.