• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Eh.. SA still well in charge for mine. Watch AB make batting look ridiculously easy now. Smith was due to get out any time now.
No one said they're not in charge. But NZ have a snif. And in a knock out game that's all you need sometimes.

Obviously SA on top.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No one said they're not in charge. But NZ have a snif. And in a knock out game that's all you need sometimes.

Obviously SA on top.
Yeah.. NZ have really turned the screw a bit in the last few overs.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
If only the ump had gone our way with the Kallis lb shout. Would be fascinating.

Oram bowling like a ***-powered metronome. C'mon boys!

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Barely recognised us back in our teal days. Memories...

Sniff...I'm off to play Metal Gear Solid 1 and rent a DVD of Star Wars The Phantom Menace.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What an over. Heroic.

Now, what to do? I have to be up at 9:30, which is now only six and a half hours away...

**** it, I'm staying up a bit longer. Who cares if I'm too tired to function tomorrow?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What an over. Heroic.

Now, what to do? I have to be up at 9:30, which is now only six and a half hours away...

**** it, I'm staying up a bit longer. Who cares if I'm too tired to function tomorrow?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Dropped. I'm coming to hate McCullum's modern ODI incarnation more and more. He's far from being as fit as a fiddle and as sharp as a knife behind the stumps.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bahnz makes the best case for their being a Facebook 'Like' system on Cricket Web.

pup11

International Coach
Haha.. awesome picture of Homer...

Anyways.. Kallis' wicket here and New Zealand will be in business big time, though have a feeling if South Africa win here then it would be pretty hard to stop them from going all the way.