• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, ROH etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterblaster

International Captain
Just finished up watching ECW and it is by far the best wrestling show on television at the moment. No crappy Hunter and Orton promos, no bull**** just straight up awesome wrestling.

John Morrison is an absolute star and so is Evan Bourne. Both of these guys had a pheomenal match and ECW like with Swagger vs Christian last month is creating a trend of having the best television matches.

The Elimination Chase was a good match too with Finlay eliminating Dreamer. So it's down to Finlay vs Christian on WWE Superstars, the new television show that debuts on Thursday.

From the WWE Superstars taping, Christian defeated Finlay and will go on to face Jack Swagger at Backlash for the ECW Championship.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Anyone know if superstars will air in the UK?
From what I hear, it won't just yet. Probably will get a TV deal with Sky Sports soon enough though.

Although, on second thought, maybe Sky Sports' deal covers all WWE programming, in which case Superstars would be shown. They get all the stuff like Bottom Line, Afterburn and Vintage Collection, after all. Only thing Sky Sports don't get is AM Raw.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
When Smackdown first started it was a couple of months before Sky started showing that - we had to make to do with highlights on Live Wire & Metal

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Going by the spoilers for this Friday's SmackDown, it seems that Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison will both be going to SmackDown in the Supplemental Draft, that starts on WWE.com over the next couple of hours or so.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've read about this millions of times but never actually watched it before

YouTube - Hulk Hogan vs. Jeff Jarrett (WCW Bash at the Beach 2000)

I used to watch a bit of WCW in 2000, just because Nitro was shown on TCM in the week so it filled the gap in the days when Raw/Smackdown were on fri/Sat. It was long past its best by then, sadly I never had the channels for either Raw or Nitro during the Monday Night Wars. But the PPVs weren't shown as far as I know, or I never bothered with them anyway. Haha, what a tool Russo is though, just in case you needed reminding

Bit more from later in the PPV as well

YouTube - Vince Russo fires Hulk Hogan (WCW Bash at the Beach 2000)

how pissed off must the people with tickets have been?!

Last edited:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
* Ken Kennedy: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw
* Shad Gaspard: Drafted from Raw to Smackdown
* Alicia Fox: Drafted from ECW to Smackdown
* One Half of the Unified Tag Team Champions Primo Colon: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw
* Mike Knox: Drafted from Raw to Smackdown

* Ezekiel Jackson: Drafted from Smackdown to ECW
* Nikki Bella: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw
* Candice Michelle: Drafted from Raw to Smackdown
* Zack Ryder: Drafted from Smackdown to ECW
* Chavo Guerrero: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw

* Ricky Ortiz: Drafted from ECW to Smackdown
* Layla: Drafted from Raw to Smackdown
* Hornswoggle: Drafted from ECW to Raw
* DH Smith: Drafted from Smackdown to ECW
* John Morrison: Drafted from ECW to Smackdown

* One Half of the Unified Tag Team Champions Carlito Colon: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw
* Natalya: Drafted from Smackdown to ECW
* Festus: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw
* JTG: Drafted from Raw to Smackdown
* Dolph Ziggler: Drafted from Raw to Smackdown

* THE Brian Kendrick: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw
* Charlie Haas: Drafted from Raw to Smackdown
* Hurricane Helms: Drafted from Smackdown to ECW
* Brie Bella: Drafted from Smackdown to Raw

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've read about this millions of times but never actually watched it before

YouTube - Hulk Hogan vs. Jeff Jarrett (WCW Bash at the Beach 2000)

I used to watch a bit of WCW in 2000, just because Nitro was shown on TCM in the week so it filled the gap in the days when Raw/Smackdown were on fri/Sat. It was long past its best by then, sadly I never had the channels for either Raw or Nitro during the Monday Night Wars. But the PPVs weren't shown as far as I know, or I never bothered with them anyway. Haha, what a tool Russo is though, just in case you needed reminding

Bit more from later in the PPV as well

YouTube - Vince Russo fires Hulk Hogan (WCW Bash at the Beach 2000)

how pissed off must the people with tickets have been?!
Booker finally won the belt though :cool:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
The Supplemental Draft results aren't going to be televised, so they're not spoilers. No need to put them in a different colour really.

Ken Kennedy back to Raw is disappointing, he could have used a move to ECW.

Good to see some shuffling around of the tag teams, and good to see Hurricane Helms given a chance to shine on ECW.

Also like the fact that Hornswoggle has been split from Finlay - hopefully he'll disappear from WWE programming and Finlay will go back to being a badass heel. Plus, I hope we get the Hart Foundation 2.0 on ECW after all - DH Smith's rumoured part in Legacy doesn't seem to be materialising any time soon.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well yeah I suppose so, but it was 5 years after the original

There was also the short-lived New Foundation in early 92

masterblaster

International Captain
You can add Jack Swagger vs Christian to Backlash now which will no doubt be a great match. In TNA news, Christopher Daniels returned as The Fallen Angel. Good move by TNA to let him be himself again and I'm sure he'll add a lot more to Impact and make it somewhat more watchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.