• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I wouldn't mind, but it would be good to have a gimmick (heh) to it this time. Another straight up draft isn't especially appealing to me, as I really enjoyed the card I made last time, and doubt I would be able to make a better one.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think my card ended up pretty h4x IRL because Edge and Christian came out of retirement and AEW happened.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I think my card ended up pretty h4x IRL because Edge and Christian came out of retirement and AEW happened.
Was the draft done in this thread? Or was there a separate one? I just had a quick (i.e. lazy) look and could not find it. Would quite enjoy looking at it again.

Edit: Ha, beaten to it by HB.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I got work to do and complete before 7 PM and it is 4:15 and it will take more than 2 hours but I can't get myself to close that thread, damnit. Onto page 26 now.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't get me ****ing started. Jimmy let some **** join halfway through who sniped Kawada then ghosted the draft, didn't even post a card.
Haha, looking at the voting thread they ended up booking him in the opener vs Bam Bam?

Would have given them a vote for Hash vs Tenryu though. That was always money.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, looking at the voting thread they ended up booking him in the opener vs Bam Bam?

Would have given them a vote for Hash vs Tenryu though. That was always money.
The person who booked the card wasn't the person who drafted. They just parachuted in and asked if they could book it for the sake of completeness. I was gonna draft Hash and Tenryu as well haha. I was so mad about it.