• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Judgement Day is such a goofy stable though. Their aesthetic is all gothic, which itself is something of an anachronism in 2024, but there's literally nothing dark or sinister about them, in fact they go out of their way to be dorks. Maybe that's the intention after all.

Niall

International Coach
So looking at Mania we get Cody/Seth v Roman/Rock night one with the stipulations if the heels win then its no rules and if faces win bloodline banned for Cody/Roman night 2.
Its safe to say Roman/Rock win with a Drew interference for added heat. I'd expect Seth and Roman to work most of that match and the Rock to do SFA. :euro:

Either Rocky turns on Roman night 2 or we get some other sort of interference to ensure Cody wins and yeah I'd be shocked if Cody loses.

It should do serious business but still think this would have worked without Rock but it is what it is.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Particularly cool touch having his sons cosplay dress up as surfer/Wolfpac Sting during his entrance. I hadn't realised that AEW had started using his Metallica entrance theme again either. Always thought that was one of his coolest.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Might be one of the best retirements ever
Yeah, I don't have a bad word to say about it really tbh.

Pretty good card on the whole actually. They really need to get the belt on Swerve soon though (great as Joe is/has been). Bloke is so ready for it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It was so AEW for Sting's post match speech in the ring to get cut short due to time constraints though lol.