• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Heboric

International Debutant
Yeah fair. MJF as champ doesn't do much for me so it was a skippable card. I want Omega in singles again and the return of FTR
I enjoyed the trios match and the result. Mox vs Hangman was fine. Iron man match was fine That MJF incident was hilarious, I know I shouldnt laugh ....Plus I like what they did for the ladies, at least its something else than a title challenge.

And FTR are back

Athlai

Not Terrible
I don't mind that the Elite were trios champs to just say they were and for title lineage but I don't want that ever again.*

*exception is if we get Hangman and Bucks iteration down the road for some reason.

Would rather midcard teams got the chance to show off.

Niall

International Coach
Don't really watch regularly these days but some of the new entrance tracks are a bit bland sadly.

Slow start and a holy **** suplex, but it finished so strongly, easily the best match of the night.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Don't really watch regularly these days but some of the new entrance tracks are a bit bland sadly.

Slow start and a holy **** suplex, but it finished so strongly, easily the best match of the night.
Yeah WWE programming seems very good lately but the music is bad.

Niall

International Coach
Pretty strong show, no obvious lowlight bar having Cena open the card , even the miz rubbish was to brief and silly to annoy, Rhea's match the standout however and yeah props to Dominic what a wonderful chicken **** heel he is.

Niall

International Coach
Omos is probably a decent bloke but he really can't go in the ring, Brock did his best and still was not great.

Ladies tag match happened, pretty dull sadly.