• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
There's an even longer undertale entrance he did for his last wrestle kingdom. NJPW cut it a bit short though cos it was long as, but it was great if you're a nerd

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
There's an even longer undertale entrance he did for his last wrestle kingdom. NJPW cut it a bit short though cos it was long as, but it was great if you're a nerd
Yeah I vaguely remember this from the time, but at the time didn't realise it was undertale

Will go back and rewatch

Aritro

International Regular
Shower thoughts: instead of converting gridiron players all the time, why don't they target gymnasts? They'd be amazing at wrestling. They probably already do.

Aritro

International Regular
Speaking of indie matches, I saw this absolute beauty the other day. Swerve Strickland vs 16-year-old Nick Wayne in a main event at Defy wrestling a few weeks ago. Absolutely unreal piece of storytelling that keeps you captivated the whole time. The kid is now signed to AEW (as is Swerve, obviously). He takes some serious bumps. I was worried he'd break in half.

Aritro

International Regular
Anyone watch Rampage? The Strickland vs Starks match was a beauty. Swerve's going to be a star for them. Worthy of a serious push.