• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Rumble is done. Was a fun affair as always. Not too many old guys, the Liger pop is worth catching. The winner was Masahito Kakihara, a former wrestler who had a cancer battle.
Yeah I didn’t know what was happening as I had it on mute. Gun win for the bloke

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not saying Ibushi is the greatest but he's getting a cool match out of Cody and Cody is getting reactions from the crowd for the first time ever

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
That Cross Rhodes was nasty.

Cody looks weird.

Since when can he do a springboard hurricanrana?

Spikey

Since when can he do a springboard hurricanrana?
Well it wasn't exactly seamless but I'll forgive him after that match. That was really well done. By far Cody's best match. Everyone was great and they all got over including Brandi

Spikey

Wait, Ibushi's finish is a knee now?
He started using it in the G1 and I think he did finish a match with it, but I consider it to be like Okada's Tombstone, Tana's sling-blade and Omega's knees.