• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i refuse to believe that in the modern WWE, where tag teams don't get to do regular solo matches, that WWE will be using Y2J and AJ as a tag team for the biggest show of the year.

They're a tag team for story purposes, they'll get a shot at the belts, or the number 1 contender spot, and Y2J will turn on him and there's your WM match, with a clear face and a clear heel. There's no reason to do anything else

Athlai

Not Terrible
Holy crap that six man tag on smackdown was legitimately one of the best six man tags I've seen in a long time. I am now all aboard Y2AJ being a thing.

God the end sequence was brilliant. Woods is also starting to look moderately threatening, and Kofi starting to hit some nice trouble in paradises again.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
i refuse to believe that in the modern WWE, where tag teams don't get to do regular solo matches, that WWE will be using Y2J and AJ as a tag team for the biggest show of the year.

They're a tag team for story purposes, they'll get a shot at the belts, or the number 1 contender spot, and Y2J will turn on him and there's your WM match, with a clear face and a clear heel. There's no reason to do anything else
Would like a classic ladder match between the two.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've rewatched his return clip on Youtube 4 times now. wag
The whole suit and sneakers (never use that word but the alliteration is beautiful) look is beyond awesome

Genuinely think if he wasn't Vince's son but was otherwise unchanged he would have been a great wrestler

OverratedSanity

The whole suit and sneakers (never use that word but the alliteration is beautiful) look is beyond awesome

Genuinely think if he wasn't Vince's son but was otherwise unchanged he would have been a great wrestler
Yeah, but I think the fact that he's Vince's son drove him to go above and beyond in proving that he wasn't just going to sit on daddy's billions in the company. Must've been ridiculously motivating for the rest of the locker room to see him do all those crazy things in the attitude era. He didn't need to do any of it, still went and set an example.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Oh and Shane IS a great wrestler ffs.
DWTA.
Shane is a dreadful wrestler but he is definitely a very decent sports entertainer. Don't think there has ever been someone where the distinction is so strong. An ATG spot monkey who is pretty much bottom tier when it comes to wrestling fundamentals. Love the bloke but he can only wrestle PPV style show matches.

Spikey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP3-PCGQ0ME

man, those edited boos.

so anyway, if Roman isn't gonna be wrestling, due to the nose surgery, but is still gonna appear on Raw over the next couple of weeks, we're literally going back to where this mess started 16 months ago or whatever, when he got injured and they kept the rocket on him and kept on having him appear on television. kinda a funny coincidence

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
have just come across those "behind the theme" WWE youtube clips with Jim Johnston.

Cool stuff. Particularly the DX one.

OverratedSanity

DWTA.
Shane is a dreadful wrestler but he is definitely a very decent sports entertainer. Don't think there has ever been someone where the distinction is so strong. An ATG spot monkey who is pretty much bottom tier when it comes to wrestling fundamentals. Love the bloke but he can only wrestle PPV style show matches.
That's a pretty pedantic post. "Wrestler" is a term which includes so many things other than just wrestling itself.

Compton

International Debutant
Shane's better than just a spot monkey.

He's no Kurt Angle, but his match with Orton at No Way Out was excellent. He can work a match.