• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does she have to emasculate every single male face in the company? It's beyond torturous to watch.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
She doesn't get her comeuppance either, which is silly. I mean, Vickie Guerrero cut down everyone too, but she got her just desserts as well, which made it satisfying to watch.

This... is just painful and pointless.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
You guys don't give us love, so I am going to give you spoilers of Star Wars. I loled hard at that.

Forwarded most of Raw though. Even the Slammy speeches were terrible.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah, that was terrific to watch. People received him so warmly. Then, he started giving his speech about how he deserved it all and people started booing him again. Seth is so good man.

Niall

International Coach
what are we being defended from? I'm in work (and hugely productive) so it's blocked
Some peeps were moaning they were trying to get themselves over to much and the soccer chants would have gone over a lot of non brits heads.

Although imagine not knowing musical icon Dj Otzi.:ranting:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im gonna **** you up

it's just impossible to rewatch stuff with all the freezing and buffering and skipping.