• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They had the Cena-Rollins promo on straight afterwards which is funny because the Bayley promo had Cena-esque themes except she's actually been booked as an underdog not superman

Spikey

A disappointing finish to the ladder match tbh.

Does this means Owens is done in NXT now

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah Banks Bayley was epic. Possibly better than Becky-Banks earlier this year. Sasha is GOAT and the other horsewomen are all top tier as well.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I love Finns gimmick but I hate the finisher. Not a bad match at all tonight. I'm actually turning into a pretty big Tyler Breeze fan too.

Spikey

Winner Takes All Match
WWE United States Champion John Cena vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins

Rollins retains his belt, Cena retains his belt. No cash in although I liked Solomonster's idea of a cash in during the match which is thwarted. Rematch at next event probably. But my god I'd rather Cena just win now instead of an endless campaign

Triple Threat for the WWE Intercontinental Title
The Miz vs. Big Show vs. Ryback

ugh. Ryback retains.

Fatal 4 Way for the WWE Tag Team Titles
The New Day vs. The Lucha Dragons vs. Los Matadores vs. The Prime Time Players

If it's on the preshow, PTP probably retains?

Elimination Match
Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch vs. Naomi, Tamina Snuka and NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Brie Bella, Alicia Fox and Divas Champion Nikki Bella

PCB. Suspect Bella's will keep on losing until the belt's on the line, ensuring this petty company wipes AJ Lee's name from the books. This whole revolution is probably just a way to pass the time until Nikki gets the record and then they can do stuff.

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

I want it to be Brock. It should be Brock. I suspect Taker doesn't do the job to Brock again? Heeltaker nutkicking his way to victory would be gun. better than Kane appearing. Just don't turn into a WM match. btw what if Kane appears and then chokeslams Taker

Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper vs. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose

Wyatt family. Rematch at the next event

King Barrett and Stardust vs. Stephen Amell and Neville

Gee I wonder.

Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens

Owens gets a win. Rematch at next event.

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Orton. Sheamus moves onto some other endeavour at next event which he also loses.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev

Rusev. Summer interferes somehow ensuring a rematch at next event.

Boy, this could be a struggle.

I'm predicting a lot of rematches. Maybe Cesaro-Owens ends here. Mixed feelings about that. Cesaro-Owens would probably good value here and at the next event as well, but one of them should be grabbing the IC belt asap.

Athlai

Not Terrible
When does the preshow start? It sucks so much that Ryback Big Show Miz is taking up a New Day spot. Even those other tag teams have actually been good lately.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Orton Shaemus please. I'd probably watch the preshow, or at least fast forward through it. Perfect pre show match.

OverratedSanity

Can someone confirm the new day pre-show thing? That would suck so hard. Wouldn't surprise me though. Cesaro and Kidd got pushed to pre-show when they were champs too iirc.