• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Beleg

International Regular
i do think the lankan captain was completely off with his tactics there at the end. he SHOULD have kept the field in.

Jassy

Banned
come on, would be one of the awesomest Pak victories, and would ensure we don't lose such a ****ty series
You actually do support Pakistan?! Kinda confusing sometimes with all the negativity towards your own team ;)

So glad Pakistan won. Never liked Sri Lanka's tactics, they were playing for a draw from the start of the test. Sanga needn't worry, he has a series against Bangladesh coming up!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
why did you start by saying WP but then said well played? i mean surely you'd go one or the other instead of changing to the other one halfway through. really poor stuff marcuss
For the same reason you shock the biceps and then do some cardio, keep the body guessing.

ajdude

International Coach
For the same reason you shock the biceps and then do some cardio, keep the body guessing.
kept me guessing too, really baffling posting and nothing to be proud of imo. you haven't ended the series on a high and weren't there at the end

smash84

The Tiger King
You actually do support Pakistan?! Kinda confusing sometimes with all the negativity towards your own team ;)

!
haha, dude, Pakistan do manage to tick off even their most loyal fans. Don't blame me.

Salman to jump in sometime during the night and say that he always knew this was on the cards (which he didn't say for once actually :p)

Smali's over the moon.
definitely :D