• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in the West Indies

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
And people said the bowling was the problem. It's all mental problems for these guys. Maybe they need counselling?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
Not having Sami benefits Pakistan not Windies :sleep:
what? :huh: How would it benefit Pakistan they lost one of their better bowlers while WI should be relieved since the prospect of the fastest New Ball pair running at them would just compound thier woes even more

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Liam has amazed me, theres sort of a doomed inevitability..

He either has no hair left, or cannot muster the strength to pull any out because he is so drained from having to watch his team :D
hahaha, i reckon after all these years Liam must be bald :p

Deja moo

International Captain
honestbharani said:
Surely, all those guys who say that the Windies play better without Lara can learn something from this?
because Laras presence guarantees a better performance ?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Man, they needed Lara there today, but I still think the Windies would`ve lost. What`s up with the continuous selection of Marshall? Appalling.

Gah, Sami is class of recent. Anyone who has been watching him play against India wouldn`t deny it.

I don`t know where the Windies can turn. And the pitch must`ve been pretty good for bowling. Great fielding job by the Pakistani side.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Excellent return to action for Shabbir - not before time, but better good than early.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Richard said:
Excellent return to action for Shabbir - not before time, but better good than early.
Hear, here! Forgot about that. Very solid comeback indeed. Now they just need Gul... :cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nonentity said:
that's because they are ****e
No, they're not - in Gayle, Sarwan, Lara, Chanderpaul and Bradshaw they have five very fine ODI cricketers, and a reasonable one in Wavell Hinds. Not as many as Pakistan with Salman, Malik, Inzamam, Youhana, Razzaq and Shabbir, plus Afridi in the Hinds category, no, but enough to be far from ****e.

Last edited:

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
Man the windies are a HORRIBLE team. They have talent but they would have to be one of the most brittle teams of all time. Its so painful just watching them crumble so pathetically time after time. When you think about it, they have been the brittle since the early 90s when the new guard took over. I always thought they would mature but this generation of players is even worse!