• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As somebody mentioned earlier we need at least 700 in the first innings to make a match out of it (and that ain't happening). Amla, Kallis, Smith, and De Villiers are going to come out and murder our ****ty attack..........Hafeez the strongest link in there :ph34r:
talk to me after the first session tomorrow you useless turds and we'll see who wrong who's right, just beat it
yeah, well..

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
I didn't speak up yesterday, because I didn't have access; but I predicted that bowling first was to be the worst mistake Smith has made in a while.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
reckon this will be the mandatory game that SA usually drop against decent opposition at home.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
This is lost now. How will we bat out a 5th day against this guy? The only way we were going to win or draw was if we were ahead by 100-200 runs at the end of the innings.

Really stupid decision to bowl first. I really don't understand it.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Surely if that was a legit delivery I could just stand at the crease and throw it at the batsmen? That's probably why the umpire took so long to give it out?