• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Xuhaib

International Coach
even session maybe it was the flat conditions but don't think SA will be loosing too much sleep over this pace attack Ajmal needs to shine and shine big with Gul and Junaid and whoever the 4th seamer is chipping in.

Bouncer

State Regular
Actually 68/2 is not good enough..We don't have Pietersen, Kohli, and Clarke in our line up you know.
hahaha Listening to Shoaib Akhter's views during lunch and when he was asked do you think Pakistanis will get any reverse in this inning - Akhter in his typical "I dont care" attitude says we'll the thing( i.e problem) is there is bit of grass on the wicket, quite of bit of green grass on outfield and to top it off 30+ cameras on ground...lol :laugh:

uvelocity

International Coach
smellyshah :laugh:

pak have started alright. bowling probably not consistent as you'd like, but 2/68 is a good session for them

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
hahaha Listening to Shoaib Akhter's views during lunch and when he was asked do you think Pakistanis will get any reverse in this inning - Akhter in his typical "I dont care" attitude says we'll the thing( i.e problem) is there is bit of grass on the wicket, quite of bit of green grass on outfield and to top it off 30+ cameras on ground...lol :laugh:
:laugh: good old Shoaib. Is he on GEO?

On another note, Waqar criticising Gul for bowling too shot sounds a bit funny given that courtesy of him, I remember a very painful memory of Gibbs and Smith tonking Waqar's short balls all over the place in the 2002 series.

Bouncer

State Regular
:laugh: good old Shoaib. Is he on GEO?

On another note, Waqar criticising Gul for bowling too shot sounds a bit funny given that courtesy of him, I remember a very painful memory of Gibbs and Smith tonking Waqar's short balls all over the place in the 2002 series.
It is on PTV Sports - Its all in Urdu though so it might be a problem for you to understand - I love Analysis by Akhter - Amir Sohail - Waqar Younis - Aqib Javed in Urdu and one surprise addition in Moh Aamir - anyone of them is miles ahead of Ramiz Raja/Wasim Akram as cricketing experts.

smash84

The Tiger King
It is on PTV Sports - Its all in Urdu though so it might be a problem for you to understand - I love Analysis by Akhter - Amir Sohail - Waqar Younis - Aqib Javed in Urdu and one surprise addition in Moh Aamir - anyone of them is miles ahead of Ramiz Raja/Wasim Akram as cricketing experts.
PTV sports is pretty decent

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Speak for yourself buddy!

But yeah agree..Akhtar is actually quite astute as a commentator..

Bouncer

State Regular
Speak for yourself buddy!

But yeah agree..Akhtar is actually quite astute as a commentator..
Ok - I guess I got thrown off by the Kaafir's Pic in your avatar.

Akhter is pretty good - I must admit - I actually search for PTV sports links during the intervals just to listen to his views.

smash84

The Tiger King
Kallis only on 16 off his 23 balls faced #Selfish

Smali, this will be a very long tour for you if you think letting South Africa get a 29 run partnership is pathetic.
I fear for our batting...

awesome ball by junaid and then boundary

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Kallis only on 16 off his 23 balls faced #Selfish

Smali, this will be a very long tour for you if you think letting South Africa get a 29 run partnership is pathetic.
Its a bit similar to when Indian fans complain after their team have scored 350..
Its a bit hard for others to understand.
For Pakistan to beat South Africa, they have to bowl out South Africa for under 150.
Any target over 150 in the fourth innings is too much for Pakistan.
So from the perspective, 29/0 and now 76/2 IS pathetic.